Budapest Data Forum 2021
The Budapest Data Forum is a premier data conference organized in Hungary, now in its 13rd year. Offering two days of talks and discussions about how organizations manage and use their data from traditional data warehousing and ETL to cutting-edge cloud and Big Data technologies and data science applications, the Forum provides a great opportunity to learn more about data management and analytics.
The conference will run online on June 23-24 (Wednesday and Thursday), via Zoom and Slack.
The conference focuses on modern data platforms, data warehousing, data infrastructure and data engineering. The main language is Hungarian, but we will have also have English talks, especially in the Data Platforms track.
Data Platform track
Tech talks on the architecture and components of the modern data stack.
- The History of Data Exchange (Dolthub)
- Streaming for the masses with FlinkSQL
- An Intro to Workflow Management with Prefect
- Airflow 2.0 new features
- Scaling Python with Dask
- Distributed SQL processing with Hive and Presto
- Data discovery and metadata management with Amundsen