The Budapest Data Forum will be held in a special hybrid format, combining personal and online elements.
What does the hybrid format mean?
- The Tutorial day (June 5, Monday) will be held in-person in Hungarian.
- The first conference day (June 7, Wednesday) is planned to be attended in-person, but if you prefer the online version you have a chance to follow the talks via streaming which means that the presentation material and voice of the speakers will be available for participants.
- The second day of the conference (June 8, Thursday) will run entirely online, so we can invite speakers who would not be able to travel to Hungary.
Thanks to the format, it is possible to buy both hybrid tickets (offering in-person attendance on the first day and online on the second day) and online only tickets (providing online access for both days). More information about the ticket types, current prices and the registration form are available here.
Is there a possibility to change tickets?
In case of changes of circumstances, it is possible to modify the attendance format up to 3 weeks before the conference.
- If you want to change an online ticket to a hybrid ticket, the difference between the current ticket type prices must be paid.
- If you want to change from hybrid to online only participation, we will refund the price difference.
If you have any questions regarding the format or the ticket types, please do not hesitate to contact us.