Gold Sponsor and recruiting partner of the conference:
Having partnered with Hungarian Institutions for over 25 years, Morgan Stanley opened its first Budapest office in 2006, reaffirming its sizable presence in the region.
Based in the state-of-the-art Millennium buildings on the banks of the River Danube, and the City Gate Office in the heart of the city centre, our teams work across numerous areas including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Human Resources and Analytics and Data.
Our Budapest employees collaborate across our global network, and play a pivotal role in supporting business functions across Europe, North America and Asia. Together, they help to deliver exceptional ideas and provide clients with solutions to complex challenges.
You can meet us during the conference in the following presentation:
- Data Governance – Hogyan és miért alakítsunk ki etikus adat-környezetet? – Pinczel Márton Antal, Morgan Stanley
In addition to the talk, we look forward to seeing you:
- at our exhibition stand on the in-person day.
- Data Analyst (Analyst level)
- Data Analyst (Associate level)
- Data Analyst (AVP level)
- HR Data Management Manager
- HR Data Steward
- HR Data Testing SME/Lead
- HR Data Business Analyst
- HR Data Tester
- Team Lead: Risk Analyst (AVP level)
- Wealth Management Risk Data Analyst (Associate level)
Find out more about our open positions!