This page is also available in Hungarian here. Go directly to the CFP form to submit a talk.
About the Conference
The Budapest Data Forum is the premier vendor-independent conference in Hungary on data management and analytics, now in its 11th year.
What are the topics?
The topics covered by the conference include:
- DW architectures, on-premise and cloud-based data warehouse solutions
- Data modeling, star schemas, data vault
- ETL, Data Integration, and Data quality
- Big Data tools and techniques, especially Hadoop and Spark
- Streaming data technologies and applications
- Data science tools, methods and best practices
- NOSQL and NewSQL databases (multimodal, graph, time-series etc)
We are inviting talks for the following program tracks:
- Big Data - Talks about interesting Big Data technologies, including tools, languages, and libraries useful for managing data at scale. Also best practices and tips-and-tricks presentations are welcome.
- Data Warehousing - RDBMSs, data integration, data quality, and dat governancea technical talks and case studies.
- Data Science – Talks on how to create business value from the massive amounts of data collected and stored.
What are the perks?
If you get selected as a speaker, here are the benefits
- Free conference ticket. The selected speakers for full talks receive free registration to both days of the conference (Wednesday & Thursday), and speakers giving a quick talk receive a single-day ticket. Speakers selected for workshops receive an all-inclusive pass.
- Dedicated speaker room so you can check your email or do some quick work in peace
- Meals included. All conference meals included in the registration (coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception)
- Travel or lodging allowance. If you need financial support to attend the conference, please indicate this on the CFP form and the Program Committee will do its best to help.
The deadline for talk proposals are
March 24., April 7. 2019.
How to submit a talk proposal
Please submit your talk proposal using this form.
If you have any question, Bence Arató, the program chair of conference is happy to help. You can contact him at email@example.com or on Twitter at @bencearato.